CAP Catharsis Application Program
Utilized clinically in France for over 30 years, CAP has proven to be highly effective in implementing positive change. This program integrates music and art together as an intervention to enhance one’s emotional well-being and affect change. The program is safe, non-intrusive and respectful of each individual’s process to move forward without force. This tool is beneficial for children and individuals who find it difficult to communicate.
A unique 12-week process for those who wish to:
- Express your deepest emotions
- Discover your true self
- Awaken your unrealized potential
- Reduce stress in your life
- Improve self-control
- Stimulate your ability to adapt, manage and modify your behavior
- Promote lasting changes that improve the quality of your life
This process has been proven to be extremely effective for:
- Persons who have communication and language difficulties such as stuttering, hearing impairment, or those who are incapable of effectively expressing themselves.
- Children or young adults with learning disabilities or difficulties adapting to the school environment.
- People who simply would like to develop a deeper sense of self-discovery.